August 11, 2010

Celebrating Ceres



We were very lucky to get away for a long weekend in early July. We spent 3 days at the Edenvue Wooden Chalets, situated on a fruit farm just outside Prince Alfred's Hamlet, in the picturesque Ceres Valley. It was bliss...simply beautiful! Being so wonderfully close to nature, is truly food for my soul.


The chalets were kitted out really well and it was very comfortable and cosy accomodation. The farm is yours to roam. by car, foot or mountain bike. Or you can fish in the dam, but it helps to have some insider tips if you would like to catch something!


We spent the weekend with some very dear friends and the children had a blast! We were treated to beautiful clear crisp days, even warm...but the nights were cold. In summer I would imagine it to get very hot here. I can highly recommend this as a family getaway. To see more or make a booking, go to www.edenvue.com

2 comments:

katherinemarie said...

What a lovely little get-a-way! I'd like to go just to take PHOTOS!!! :)

creativejewishmom/Sara said...

Gorgeous photos! The views remind me of those near my home in Northern Israel! Thanks so much for linking up on Craft Schooling Sunday, however I can't find the post you linked to! Please let me know, and would love to see some of these great craft projects at the next party, especially that polka dot frog party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...