December 9, 2010

Christmas Cards



I love making and giving homemade Christmas cards, but I must admit that in the last few years I have resorted to store bought cards. I decided that this year would be different and so made these. I had intended for the children to be involved, but Big One wasn't in the mood and the fabric and buttons were a bit finicky for Little One, so I made them without the kiddos. I like how they turned out.

 
I will share another round of Christmas cards...hopefully kiddos included!

PS. I'm sharing this at
Show and Tell @ ABC and 123

5 comments:

Chels said...

I truly love your card designs! Receiving a homemade Christmas card is the best! Making them is fun too but having the motivation to do it is my struggle this year! Merry Christmas! ☺

Love and Lollipops said...

Thank you Chels! Don't worry, the motivation will come back some time!! I am not motivated to wrap presents this year?!

Km said...

We love our card!!! Emerson asks to hold it all the time!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

hi, Just to let you know that I have featured your card on my blog

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx

Maro Oikonomou said...

Hi! I loved your trees and I chose them to be featured in my new post aboyt Christmas trees! I would love your feedback! You can see it here http://maros-kindergarten.blogspot.gr/2012/12/blog-post_5.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...