September 13, 2011

More Bottle Top Animals

I had the wonderful opportunity recently to make some cards for a very special birthday party for the children of a children's home. Even though their ages ranged from one year to sixteen years of age, I wanted to do the same for all of them, so decided on some fun bottle top animal cards.  I thought that they would bring a smile to everyone...whether younger or older. I had a list to work from, so could also write a personal note to each child. It was great to be able to do this small act of kindness.

To see some more cute bottle top animals, click here.


 For some more fun planned with bottle tops, stay tuned :).


PS. Linking this to Making The World Cuter Monday

10 comments:

Km said...

What wonderful kindness! What magnificent creativity! Love them all!!!!!!! We are going to make some monster bottle cap cards... Thanks to your awesome inspiration. I know all the recipients will love these!!

Chels said...

They're all so colorful and cute!

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

So cute and what a kind sentiment. Off to check out more of your blog and to Pin this!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. It's awesome to see a Psychologist Mom in blogland!

mermaid said...

Oh I really love these! So cute and colourful! And so many different animals!
Will be making some as well ;)

Allison said...

I have two ziploc bags full of plastic bottle caps waiting for a new project. We've made all the juice carton buses we can! We'll most certainly try these! Thank you for the adorable idea!

kewkew said...

What a wonderful idea. This is a very touching thing for you to do.
I love all the bottle top animals and the matching game. I was looking into Pinterest, because I had heard of it but never really knew what it was, and the first thing I saw was your bottle top animals. I had to come over and check them out. I have been saving bottle tops for quite a while now. I have used them for a alphabet activity. But these animals are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower of your blog
(If you have a chance I would love for you to stop by Tots and Me)
www.totsandme.blogspot.com

Valeri said...

Love all these bottletops creation! How fun they are! I must start collecting bottletops now!:)

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! Can you please tell me how to make the eyes??

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi Anonymous, Thank you! The eyes are small plastic eyes you can find at a craft shop. :)

Anonymous said...

What glue is used for these cute little guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...