April 7, 2012

Bunny and Tail Colour Match

I wasn't going to post again this weekend, but I couldn't resist sharing these bunnies that we made this morning and also linking it up to a fun Easter Linky Party (see below).


I used this sweet bunny template from Punkin Patterns to cut out a number of coloured bunnies. I then set up a little bunny tail station. Little One loved sticking the matching tails (pom poms) onto the bunnies and it was a good recap of all his colours. We also spoke a bit about the missing colours. His best part was squeezing out the glue - I had to pry the tube from his little hands :).


I love how these turned out. I think that there is so much you could do with them. I am going to use them as Easter gift tags and if there's time I might make some bunting for our Easter table tomorrow.

I'm sharing these at the Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop. To see lots more fun Easter ideas, just click on the button below.






PS. Also sharing at Show and Tell @ ABC and 123.

3 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

These are so cute! I love them!

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Km said...

What precious bunnies!!!!! I love that you could use them for learning AND decor! :). Wishing you the most joyous EASTER celebration!! Xoxxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Have you read Amy Rosenthals "Duck! Rabbit!" this activity reminds me of that kids book. Those little bunnies are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...